"Change the way you relate to your emotions by repurposing your pain into a nourishing narrative."
ABOUT THE DAILY HEAL JOURNAL
This is a space for creative empaths & sensitive souls who want to heal and empower themselves through the profound power of Self-remembrance.
Through the spoken word, journaling, meditation, poetry & mindful listening, you will be guided back to the essence of yourself - the whole, validated, worthy, confident & self-guided reality of who you already are.
The mission of this space is to provide you with a mirror of the voice you already have in your own head. The words used in all of these meditations, storytellings and poetry come from living in the wilderness and being closer to that unconditional Heart that speaks of kindness, healing & presence.
This is the place where words are planted as seeds into the very heart of your being - and where you will be able to rewrite your emotional health story; blossoming from truth.
Sez: nature woman. mother. symbolic language apothecary.
A few fun-facts about me.
- I grew up on a farm in Southern Africa.
- I have written poetry since I was 6 years old
- I have kept a journal since I was 10 years old (and only burned a couple since!)
- I have a book for words I love - a book for my dreams - a book for my personal growth - a book for my poetry - a book for my healing... a lot of books that fill one corner of my room to the ceiling.
- I studied Textiles in the UK and worked for Europe's most exclusive fashion brand before I realized how little joy actually came from it.
- I began on my spiritual path when I moved to Sri Lanka and became a mother.
- I have spent most of my life changing countries, until I realized it wasn't the country that created a sense of belonging but a connecting with myself.
- I am currently navigating a tiny co-op apartment in Copenhagen with two young children and a hand-built cabin in the Danish countryside.
- I will probably land up in Portugal because it reminds me of home and I was not made for such cold weather :)
- I record, edit and produce all my poetry myself in a little woodshed behind our cabin.
- I prefer being self-published, even though I thought it would be an achievement to be traditionally published.
- It takes around 8 hours to write, record, film and put together each Instagram audio.
- What matters most to me making real connections with like-minded people.
- I became a poet so I didn't have to be too sociable.
- I have never owned a t.v and read very old & strange books.
- I'd love to meet you...so send me a mail!